Meet Our Team
Better hearing and a better quality of life can be yours for many years with the help of the right hearing professional. At New River Valley Hearing, we pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our patients. Relationships based on unsurpassed personal service that begins the first time you walk through our doors and continues long after your initial appointment.
Joanne F. Dillon M.S., CCC-A, FAAA
Audiologist, Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist
Joanne has lived in Floyd for over sixteen years. She has over twenty years of clinical experience in hearing evaluations, vestibular (balance) disorders, hearing loss prevention and treatment of hearing loss.
Read Full Bio
Joanne has worked with all ages in hospitals, ENT clinics, university clinics, audiology clinics, military air wing bases, aircraft carriers, assisted living and nursing homes.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Hollins University
- Bachelor of Science, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Radford University
- Master of Science, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Radford University
- Fellow – American Academy of Audiology, FAAA
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, CCC-A
- Virginia Audiology License
- Virginia Hearing Aid Dispensing License
- Best Bedside Manner Award 2015, ’16, ’17, ’18, and ’19
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Continuing Education Award 2011, ’13, ’16